The International Conference on Software, Knowledge, Information Management and Applications (SKIMA 2019) was held from 26 to 28 August 2019 in Island of Ulkulhas, Maldives. The conference aimed to bring together researchers and experts in Knowledge Management, Software Engineering and Information Systems to share their ideas, experiences and insights, as well as to exchange innovative contributions around the conference topics.
- Session 1: Design for Humans
- Session 2: Modelling and Simulation
- Session 3: Artificial Intelligence for Tackling Societal Challenges
- Session 4: Visual Computing for Security and Biometrics
- Session 5: Big Data Analytics
- Session 6: Enterprise and Ethics
Click here for more details of the SKIMA conference 2019 schedule.