Training Participants (Trainees) : Total 26 (20 smart farmer; 3 academicians, 3 researchers)
- Internet of Things (IoT) in agriculture,
- Smart monitoring and smart controlling,
- Data processing,
- Business modelling
- Occupational health.
- Demonstrations on the agro-meteorology station, soil pH and moisture sensors, and automation of irrigation systems (drip and sprinkler).
- Field visits to Chimipang Royal Project, Othbar Mountain Horticulture Promotion project, and Integrated Organic Farm,
- Minimum Pre-test score: 10 scores out of 20
- Maximum Pre-test score: 17 scores out of 20
- Minimum Post-test score:14 scores out of 20
- Maximum Post-test score: 20 scores out of 20